Christmas at the Library @ Billy Graham Library
Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas at the Billy Graham Library with activities for the whole family! Scroll down for highlights:
– A live Nativity that offers a glimpse into the awe of that first Christmas night, complete with live animals. (5:00 to 9:00 p.m. Pet the animals from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.).
– Horse-drawn carriage rides through one of Charlotte’s most beautiful light displays. (5:00 to 9:00 p.m.) Cost for carriage rides: $5 per adult, $2 per child, 12 and under.
– Heartwarming sounds of caroling and festive music. (5:00 to 9:00 p.m.).
– Story Time every 30 minutes for kids of all ages, starting at 5:00 p.m.
– Exclusive Library ornaments in Ruth’s Attic, plus unique and meaningful books and gifts for your Christmas shopping.
– Special exhibit featuring Graham family Christmas cards through the years.
– Holiday goodies on sale in the Dairy Bar, such as Mother Graham’s pound cake, cocoa and hot apple cider.
– Tours of the Journey of Faith at the Billy Graham Library until 8:00 p.m. each night.
– Teddy Bear Tea, Saturday, December 5, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Children ages 5 and older are invited to a Christmas tea at the Billy Graham Headquarters Dining Hall. Holiday treats and festive entertainment, plus a plush Library teddy bear to take home. Cost is $15 per child. Advance reservations required at 704-401-3251.
Billy Graham Library | 4330 Westmont Drive | Charlotte, NC
Billy Graham Library Website