2018 Cinco de Mayo Celebrations In Charlotte
Start Date: May 5, 2018
End Date: May 6, 2018
2018 Cinco de Mayo celebrations taking place in and around Charlotte. Mexican cuisine, festivals, bar crawls, & more!
Every year on the 5th of May, Americans come together to celebrate Mexican culture, heritage and cuisine on a day that commemorates the 1862 victory of Mexico over the French. Whether it is a night of authentic Mexican cuisine and drinks, a bar crawl or a festival, there are plenty of ways to celebrate Cinco de Mayo right here in the Charlotte area.
- Hot Taco and South End Station Cinco de Mayo party: Billed as Charlotte’s largest Cinco de Mayo party. Saturday, May 5th, 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. At South End Station. Live music, drink specials, prizes, more.
- FINN Fiesta in the Village: Blackfinn Ameripub is hosting this Cinco de Mayo party on Saturday, May 5th, from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. Admission is free. There will be live music and you can see a chihuahua costume contest. $10 for margarita tasting and $10 to enter your chihuahua. Ballantyne Village.
- Cinco de Mayo Celebration at Belfast Mill: Saturday, May 5th, from 12 p.m. to 11 a.m. $2 Tecate cans, $4 Lunazul tequila and $5 margaritas. We will have a pinata with prizes and candy to whack and whoever busts it open wins an Amazon gift card. Earn your whacks at the pinata every time you purchase a Lunazul Tequila product. 114 Brevard Court.
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta at Tin Roof: Tin Roof, at the EpiCentre, is celebrating from 12 p.m. to 2 a.m., with live music all day. Five bands are playing.
Here are the best restaurants and bars for Cinco de Mayo in Charlotte, according to Yelp:
- La Unica — 1101 Central Ave., Charlotte, (704) 375-6671
- 1900 Mexican Grill — 1523 Elizabeth Ave., Charlotte, (704) 334-4677
- Vida Mexican Kitchen Y Cantina — 210 E. Trade St., Charlotte, (704) 971-8432
- Las Margarita — 4426 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, (704) 567-2359
- Three Amigos Mexican Restaurant and Cantina — 2917 Central Ave., Charlotte, (704) 536-1851
- Paco’ Tacos & Tequila — 6401 Morrison Blvd., Charlotte, (704) 716-8226
- Cantina 1511 — 4271 Park Rd., Charlotte, (704) 331-9222
- Azteca Mexican Restaurant — 116 E. Woodlawn Rd., Charlotte, (704) 525-5110
- RuRu’s Tacos + Tequila — 715 Providence Rd., Cahrlotte, (704) 332-7933
- Chipotle Mexican Grill — 239 S. Kings Dr., Charlotte, (704) 612-5985
Here’s a lineup of some of the top activities, concerts and festivals in the Charlotte area.
Please Like CH’s New Facebook Page! New Giveaways Coming Soon! www.facebook.com/charlottehappeningcom
Follow CH on Twitter! www.twitter.com/charlottehappen
- Start Date: May 5, 2018
- End Date: May 6, 2018
- Time: 10:00 pm to 2:00 am
- Location: Vida at Epicentre: 210 East Trade St, Charlotte, NC
- Start Date: May 5, 2018
- End Date: May 5, 2018
- Time: 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Location: 210 East Trade Street, Charlotte, NC 28202
- Start Date: May 5, 2017
- End Date: May 7, 2017
- Time: 12:00 pm to 3:00 am
- Location: Various Locations: Charlotte, NC