CaroMont Community Challenge
Start Date: May 14, 2016
End Date: May 14, 2016
Time: 7:30 am to 11:00 am
CaroMont Health is proud to present this year’s Community Challenge event. The purpose of the event is to inspire and challenge our community to health. Regardless of your current activity level, there is something for everyone at this event.
This event will feature a 1-mile fun walk, a 5K run, and a Let Me Run 5K. This event will tie in community groups and vendors throughout Gaston and the surrounding counties to highlight the great resources we have to stay healthy in our community. Vendors will be coming from all around to show you the goods, services and exercises you can take advantage of along your wellness path.
There will also be tons of free activities and games for the whole family. Come and spend the morning getting to know your neighbors while learning about healthy living in all aspects.
- Start Date: December 3, 2022
- End Date: December 17, 2022
- Time: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Start Date: September 16, 2022
- End Date: October 2, 2022
- Time: 9:30 am
- Location: Ballantyne Backyard: 11611 North Community House Rd Charlotte, NC
- Start Date: October 1, 2022
- End Date: November 20, 2022
- Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Location: 16445 Poplar Tent Rd, Huntersville, NC