Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit Charlotte
Start Date: June 17, 2021
End Date: January 2, 2022
Time: 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Lose yourself in 500,000 cubic feet of monumental projections animating Vincent van Gogh’s oeuvre. Wander through entrancing, moving images that highlight brushstrokes, detail, and color – truly illuminating the mind of the genius.
Visitors will be immersed in Van Gogh’s works – from his sunny landscapes and night scenes to his portraits and still life paintings. The installation includes the Mangeurs de pommes de terre (The Potato Eaters, 1885), the Nuit étoilée (Starry Night, 1889), Les Tournesols (Sunflowers, 1888), and La Chambre à coucher (The Bedroom, 1889), and so much more.
Astonishing in scale and breathtakingly imaginative, you will experience Van Gogh’s art in a completely new and unforgettable way.
The exhibit is designed and conceived by Massimiliano Siccardi, with soundtrack by Luca Longobardi, who both pioneered immersive digital art experiences in France.
Ticket prices begin at $39.99 for adults and $24.99 for children (ages 6-16).
Camp North End: 300 Camp Rd, Charlotte, NC
Please Like CH’s New Facebook Page! New Giveaways Coming Soon! www.facebook.com/charlottehappeningcom
Follow CH on Twitter! www.twitter.com/charlottehappen
- Start Date: August 1, 2021
- End Date: October 3, 2021
- Time: -
- Location: Fiesta Mexican Cuisine: 11329 East Independence Blvd, Matthews, NC
- Start Date: June 29, 2019
- End Date: June 29, 2019
- Time: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Location: 14825 Ballantyne Village Way Charlotte, North Carolina 28277
- Start Date: August 12, 2017
- End Date: August 13, 2017
- Time: 7:00 pm to 12:00 am