Medical Call Center Job Fair
Start Date: September 12, 2015
End Date: September 12, 2015
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
**Too busy to come see us during the week? Well come see us Saturday, September 12th from 9am – 12pm!
Medical Insurance Call Center/Benefits Verification Career Fair – Saturday, September 12th from 9am – 12pm
Date: Saturday, September 12th
Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Location: 6100 Fairview Rd., Charlotte, NC Lobby
Please fill out the application on the link below:
Interested in making up to $18 an hour? Having your holidays off to spend with your family? And the ability to work overtime for extra cash once fully trained? The opportunity to join a cohesive team in a full time/perm capacity? Then we may have the position for you!
Our Medical Insurance Verification Specialists are responsible for the following services to assist patients and providers in accessing prescriptions.
· Completing patient benefit verification’s through outbound calls to payers
· Completing all required information for completion of benefit coverage in the database
· Providing quality review of benefit summaries completed by candidate
· Performing fax reviews and is the final reviewer of the patient information documents before the final is submitted to physician’s offices
· Auditing benefits information on the benefit verification within the database and identifying any inconsistencies with the summary of benefits
· Performing audit and review of information in the payer tool to the benefit verification and identifying any inconsistencies
· May perform outreach to clarify any inconsistencies with the payers
A few things we are looking for in the qualified candidate:
· Demonstrate superior customer service.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
· Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and the flexibility to be able to accommodate the needs of the program.
· Comprehensive understanding of benefit structures and reimbursement issues for physician administered products across payer types. Physician-administered injectable experience is preferred but not required.
· Ability to review and compare benefit summaries and determine if they are accurate as compared to internal payer resources.
· Medical Coding Experience a Huge Plus!
Must be able to pass a comprehensive background verification and drug test.
**If you have previously applied and interviewed with Talent Bridge please contact your recruiter!
Base Pay $13.00 – $18.00 /Hour
- Start Date: September 20, 2018
- End Date: September 20, 2018
- Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Location: 7200 E WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC
- Start Date: February 13, 2016
- End Date: February 13, 2016
- Time: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Location: Plaza Midwood Library
- Start Date: February 26, 2013
- End Date: February 26, 2013
- Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Location: Total Wine & More: 5341 Ballantyne Commons Parkway, Charlotte NC 28277