Amazon Growth for Manufacturers
Start Date: April 28, 2020
End Date: April 28, 2020
Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
An engaging seminar for manufacturers and brands to sharpen their vision for success on Amazon.com.
About this Event
Brief summary of introduction to Amazon selling, with a concentration on advanced tactics and “best practice” execution that leads to long-term success.
An excellent presentation to answer the who, what, when, how, why of selling as a third-party on Amazon.com.
Led by Toucan Advisors Experts in Amazon Selling.
Who should attend?
Consumer goods brands with $2M to $30M US market size
Owners, CXO, SVP in Ecommerce, marketing, sales
9:00 – 9:30: Networking and Introductions
9:30 – 10:30: Interactive Presentation
10:30 – 11:00: Q & A / Live Demonstrations
• How to plan for direct-to-consumer selling alongside traditional wholesale models
• How to evaluate your Amazon potential market size
• Compare net margin from Amazon vs existing channels
• Fulfilling Amazon orders – What are your options and the impact on sales and operations?
• How much does it cost to sell on Amazon?
• How does Amazon A9 search engine determine search results ranking?
• Why is Amazon advertising critical for success?
• How do product page elements contribute to sales?
• How Amazon Seller Central has an impact on business operations and customer service
• Seller Central vs Vendor Central
- Start Date: October 8, 2019
- End Date: October 8, 2019
- Time: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Location: 300 N. Poplar Street Charlotte, NC 28202
- Start Date: November 19, 2019
- End Date: November 21, 2019
- Time: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Location: Online
- Start Date: October 12, 2018
- End Date: October 12, 2018
- Time: 9:30 am to 3:30 am
- Location: Dale F. Halton Theater: 1206 Elizabeth Ave, Charlotte, NC